Online casino guide
New online casinos are mushrooming on the internet almost every month and this gives gamers a larger array of choices.
And, since every casino site is known to offer large bonuses, lucrative promotions and an amazing variety of games, players can find it difficult to choose the best casino for them.
You need to question what to be of utmost importance while playing at an online casino and examine your priorities before making a choice and settling on what you believe to be a great online casino. Given below are some important parameters which players can bear in mind while choosing a great online casino:
1. Check the Casino’s Credibility – Credibility is one of the most important factors to consider in choosing an online casino. This is because sometimes new online casinos with great offers accept deposits from players and promptly disappear. Most of the online casinos are based out of offshore locations and you need to get information about the casinos’ authenticity and genuineness before making a deposit. Players must also check the fairness of the games and if the payout percentages reported are rigged.
3. The Software Pedigree – Reputed online casinos like to partner with credible software providers in order to gain the trust of the players and rightfully so. Software providers like Microgaming and Playtech are publicly traded and also carry certifications for their fair gaming practices. Most of the good software providers use Random Number Generators (RNG) which are separately verified by third party auditors. Websites that feature their software are often appreciated for their robust nature and strong adherence to security standards.
4. Licensing Jurisdiction – Most casino websites are based out of so-called ‘tax havens’ and ‘gambling friendly’ destinations where there might be little or no regulation to control their activities. Licensing jurisdictions such as the United Kingdom, Curacao, Malta, Antigua and Barbados and Kanawhake are acceptable for their superior regulations and check on fraudulent practices.
5. Payout Percentages – Most online casinos publish their payout percentages and claim to have it audited by reputable external agencies. You the player need to closely examine whether these agencies are bona fide or if the payout percentages are too low. A casino that cannot provide a payout percentage is at best avoided. Correspondingly, players also need to find out about the payment processing timelines for the website. Most of the payment processing routed through separate agencies and the process must be completed as soon as possible for it to be deemed effective. Casinos that inordinately delay payments or do not process them at all, making flimsy excuses, must be avoided.
6. Affiliation to Industry Associations – In a move to self regulation, several online casinos have instituted industry associations which are governed by fair gaming regulations. Industry associations like eCOGRA and IGC are reputed in this regard and members are required to be entirely transparent in their dealings.